Friday, November 12, 2010

-- Ouch --

Yesterday morning I had a dental cleaning scheduled.  When the dentist came in for a quick checkup he asked if I've been experiencing anything tooth-related recently.  I let him know that I couple weeks ago I had a sharp sensitivity to cold water in one of my molars, but that it had only happened that one time.  But, he decided that to be safe (and to hopefully ensure that it didn't happen again) I should get a little top-up to a filling I already have in that tooth.

So in I went this morning, not really expecting much other than a little bit of drilling and some filling.  I honestly didn't even expect to get any freezing since he was only adding to a previous filling.  But 25 minutes of drilling later (I KNOW! it didn't even take that long for me to have all 4 of my wisdom-teeth removed!) he still wasn't finished.  And now, almost 12 hours later, my tooth, and the ones surrounding it, are killing me!  The pain has been way worse all day compared to the couples seconds of sensitivity pain... not happy and really hoping there isn't something more serious going on...

3 comments:

Chelsey Shaw said...

Ouch! I feel your pain! Stupid dentist.

Chelsey Shaw said...

Ouch! I feel your pain. Stupid dentist.

Chelsey Shaw said...

Ouch! I feel your pain. Stupid dentist.

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity