Saturday, November 27, 2010

-- Busy Day --

We've had a busy day today.

Lucas went to the Woodworking show in Toronto for the morning (and I suspect he did some Christmas shopping for me too since he is being really cryptic about why he was gone so long).  I got all of the Christmas presents we are sending to family via mail, boxed and ready for wrapping.  I then went out to do some shopping for my niece's birthday, and got groceries.  After, Lucas and I went out for some lunch/dinner and came home to do some Christmas decorating.

We also turned our outdoor lights on for the first time this year.  Its feeling quite festive around here!

How do you like to spend your weekends?  Do you like to be busy with lots of plans and commitments or would you rather spend lazy days in PJs at home?

1 comment:

Chelsey Shaw said...

PJ's at home but going out for walks in the afternoon with the dog is fun to!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity