Tuesday, November 23, 2010

-- Day Two --

Ok. Day two is over and it went much better than yesterday. The drive through the city was more manageable and the actual day was much less frenetic!

I also finished my last lecture of the term this evening. It feels great to finally get my evenings back but I know I'll miss the teaching so it's kind of bittersweet.

Tomorrow I take the GO bus for the first time so I'm crossing my fingers that it goes smoothly!

In other news, the hospital where I'm working was having an event tonight so they were setting up tables and chairs when I was on my way out. Every dining chair was a 'wannabe' ghost chair which completely blew my mind. I took pics and will definitely share tomorrow :)

2 comments:

Nuha said...

So glad day 2 was better than the first day! Goodluck with it! xoxo

Paula said...

Yay for making it through day 2! Hope the Go bus ride worked out ok. I used to take the Go Train to work every morning. Quite the rush!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity