Thursday, July 28, 2011

-- Her Royal ... SweatShirt? --

Its here!  Its here!

After Erika from Urban Grace posted about the gorgeous sweatshirts from Joules I stalked their site for a day or two and finally bit the bullet and ordered my favorite.  

I know its embarrassing to admit, but I was actually really nervous while placing my order.  I rarely order clothing online and this sweatshirt wasn't just online.  It was online and from the UK (hence the royal comment *giggle*)!  Obviously I was a little concerned about the fact that shipping was almost as much as the actual shirt, but I absolutely love it (and its still more affordable than one on sale from Lululemon)!


Its a little heavier than I had expected it to be - especially in the hood - but its going to be great for those fall evenings at the cottage and early-morning walks with the puppy.


If you happen to take a look at their site and also get tempted, do be aware that their site is super slow to get your order processed.  But the good news is that shipping is super fast!  I ordered on July 22 and my package arrived this afternoon...

 

And just for fun... I called Lucas out of his workshop (he's working on a piece for an upcoming wedding that I can't wait to share) to take my picture and just when he passed me the camera he turned to me and said: "C'mon, take a picture of the Phelps..."  Yep, that's right, he's named his swimming arms after Michael Phelps... I'm so proud :-)


5 comments:

Sara @ Russet Street Reno said...

Lookin good, thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

erika said...

SOOO cute!!! thanks for sharing... love the pink stripe!!!! :)

Meredith said...

Very cute! I am still crossing my fingers that Old Navy brings back their ruffled hoodies eventually!

Emily said...

Hey Amanda!

Our appliances are white-white (as opposed to almond white, etc) so I knew that going with a bright white would be best rather than a creamy or off white. So I sort of picked it to match, but really I just went with the most pure white I could find. And I love that it's kind of continuous and your eye isn't stopped by a black or stainless steel appliances. I was worried about the white on white, but I'm loving it!

Littlec said...

Love the sweatshirt! Thanks again for a great visit!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity