Thursday, July 14, 2011

-- My Relaxing Time --

Most Sunday nights (and often other evenings as well) Lucas finds me painting my nails.  He calls it my relaxing time.  And as much as I hate to admit it, he's right.  I'm quite particular about making sure that I don't get nail polish all over and so it takes a fair bit of concentration... its my quiet time.

Granted, in a house without kids, its never really loud around here... but still.

My new favorite polishes are from Essie: a smoky plum called 'angora cardi' (I've got this on my fingers right now)


and a bright coral called 'e-nuf is e-nuf' (I've got this on my toes for now and wore it on my fingers over the weekend)


During my last visit to the grocery store I was also tempted to buy this one, but resisted... maybe for the Fall ;)

Do you spend time on your nails?  If so, can you please recommend a quick-dry top coat?  If not, how do you like to spend your relaxing time?

1 comment:

Faith said...

Love that first color. I may have to look for it. For top coat is use Seche Vite. It's AMAZING

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity