Monday, October 05, 2009

Long Time... No "See"...

Alrighty... Its been months since I last showed my face around these parts and I think I'm ready to recommit. We certainly didn't have much of a summer around Southern Ontario but nevertheless I didn't find myself cozying up to the computer very often so keeping up with posting about my reading adventure didn't exactly happen. But, its October now, and the cool winds and down-right cold temperatures have me turning back to the blog-o-sphere.

So, to mark my re-entrance into blog-land, I'm going to write a review daily of one of the books that I've read this year. Many of the reviews will be of books that friends have recommended but some will also be of books that I just happened to pick up at the library because they had a pretty cover... While I'd love to say that I'm going to get back into blogging because it makes me more fulfilled (or something like that), the truth is that I've read a bunch of books this year and I want to document it somehow. I've kept a list of books that I've read on my iPhone but I want to also include some of my thoughts on the books so that at the end of the year I can really reflect on how my reading resolution went.

So, stay tuned for Daily Post #1 coming up tomorrow...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity