Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Updates... Updates.... Read all about them...

Ok, so this blogging thing doesn't really come naturally to me. Just as I'm falling asleep at night, I think, "hmm... I should update my blog..." and then I don't really think about it again until that time the next night :) But, since we just got back from a conference in San Francisco where we took A LOT of pictures I figured this might be a good place to share them with family. Here is a highlight...



Also, since a couple people have been asking me how the reading is coming, I figure an update on that front is in order! I've been doing lots of reading this year but its been a bit slow over the last couple of weeks since the husband and I were away on vacation and I surprisingly didn't do much reading while we were there. I've read a couple of the recommended books but I've also tried out some others that I've been interested in reading.

So far this year I've read:
Down Came the Rain - by Brooke Sheilds
(8/10)
Confessions of a Shopaholic - by Sophie Kinsella
(6/10)
Chasing Harry Winston - Lauren Weisberger
(5/10)
Suzanne's Diary to Nicholas - by James Patterson
(7/10)
The Time Traveller's Wife - by Audrey Niffeneger
(9/10)
Remember Me? - by Sophie Kinsella
(5/10)
The Audacity of Hope - by Barack Obama
(7/10)

Over the next few days, I plan to write posts about each of these books. As you can tell from my ratings, my favorite so far was The Time Traveller's Wife but right now I am also reading Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom and I also just checked out Divine by Karen Kingsbury so I think there is lots of good reading coming up in the next couple weeks! Stay Tuned... I'm sure I'll get the hang of blogging soon!


No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity