Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter with Evelyn ... and Guitar Hero :)

After my last post about all the food we had for Easter, I came out of my sugar-induced coma and went through some of the pics that we took of the family. The best and funniest photos came from the Guitar Hero session that we all took part in. Yep, that's right... all! The husband and his brother started the whole thing by pulling out the Wii and the guitars.

But, once my sister-in-law found out there was a Bon Jovi song on the list - she and her husband were totally in!


The best part though? After sharing lots of laughs watch my sister-in-law's attempts at strumming on beat, we convinced my father-in-law and mother-in-law to try it out. They didn't fare quit as well as those of us with more experience, but it was a hoot watching them!

The highlight of the day though was getting a chance to spend some time with the newest addition to the family - Evelyn Ruth! Here she is with her grand-parents...

Isn't she adorable?

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity