Wednesday, March 24, 2010

How do you feel about Purple??

I've been doing a lot of painting around here over the past couple of weeks.  Right now, I've finished the living room, the kitchen/dining room, and the 1st floor hallway.  Since we don't have the trim up yet I'm not ready to share pics of the finished product, but I would like to share with you all my painting plans once its gets a bit warmer.

I've been flirting with the idea of a purple door.  Now perhaps this sounds a little 'Sherri Fitch's Mable Murple' ... you know the poem... Mable Murple's house was purple, so was Mabel's hair... but in my head I've always thought it would look awesome!  Lucas is on board, but only because he thinks it will freak the neighbours - not because he actually thinks it will look good.

Luckily, yesterday when I was blog-surfing I found this amazing picture via Little Green Notebook....



As soon as I saw it, I knew it had to be mine!  What do you think, should I commit??

2 comments:

Littlec said...

Go for it! What's the worse that could happen?

Keri Ronk said...

Wow! That is gorgeous! I want that house!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity