Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Are you watching Dancing with the Stars??

My last few weeks have been C-R-A-Z-Y!  So crazy in fact that I have never been so grateful for our PVR/DVR... and I've got 4 hours worth of Dancing with the Stars saved.  So today I did some catching up and I've got to tell you, I'm not impressed.  Of course, Kate Gosselin is drawing in so many viewers, but seriously?  Awkward!!  I don't think anyone has ever sucked that bad on the show! 


In fact it feels like there is such a dichotomy this season - if a team is good, they are really good - and if a team is bad, watch out because they are horrible.  I've got to say though, Pamela Anderson has me spellbound :)


 Everyone seems to be expecting Derek Hough and Nicole Scherzinger to win the mirror ball trophy...


 They are very good together, but I'm going to hold off on watching any more "Dancing" for a few more weeks.  Once they've weeded out the bad apples, I'll be back to watching and will make my predictions then :)  I'm thinking that if gold-medalist Evan Lysacek makes it through the first few weeks he may have a chance.


So tell me, are you watching?  If so, what do you think?

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity