Wednesday, November 02, 2011

-- Operation Christmas Child --

  

We committed to filling a shoebox for Operation Christmas Child (Samaritan's Purse) this fall and I've really got to get it a move on it.  So far, I've got a few mini containers of play-doh, a pencil and eraser set and a little puzzle but nothing else.  The box is virtually empty.  I know that it only requires a trip to Walmart to more than fill the box but I'm still sort of stumped on cool things to put inside.  Any ideas?  So far our items are not gender specific but we are going to have to narrow down to boy or girl and 2-4, 5-9 or 10-14 yrs.

So far, I've only succeeded in colouring the box ;-)



Yes, I may have enjoyed the colouring a little too much...

If you haven't heard of Operation Christmas Child before and you think you'd like to participate check them out here

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity