Thursday, November 17, 2011

-- Clark Wood Creations: Hall Table --

One of the very first items that Lucas made was this wall-hanging shelf that we use as a hall table.  I just happened to have the camera out a while ago and the light was perfect so I figured it was time for it to make an appearance.

The hall table/shelf is made of black walnut and it has a danish oil finish that feels super smooth.  With three drawers, its the perfect place for Lucas to drop his assortment of items that need a place to land (wallet, cell phone etc...), mail that needs to be filed and other odd things.  


What I love about it is that even though we have a narrow hallway, we have a place to decorate for the seasons.


When we first installed this shelf I was in love with this wall paper... I'm starting to tire of it now but I still love the way the dark wood plays off the black and white of the wall paper.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity