Thursday, October 07, 2010

-- My Amazing Husband --

So its old news that I defended my PhD dissertation last week, but what I haven't revealed is the awesome gift that my husband had waiting for me when I got home.  First off, and honestly most exciting for me, was a beautiful bouquet of flowers that still going strong even a week later!


And just to make it 300% better, he also gifted me with a day at the spa -  a manicure, pedicure, facial and wash & style.  To say he was definitely in my good-book that evening is an understatement!  So I had my spa appointment this morning/afternoon and wanted to share how great my dark purple toes and french manicured fingers are looking (too bad its a bad iPhone pic)!




Nice work honey!!  I had a great day!

1 comment:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

What a wonderful husband! How very thoughtful!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity