Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Sad Day...

Ok, maybe I'm being a tad dramatic, but still... Last night was the last episode of Sarah Richardson's "Sarah's Cottage" Virtually everyone in design blog-land has been introduced to Sarah - but I've watched her since I was in high school when she was the host of Room Service and have been a faithful follower ever since. Her show "Sarah's Cottage" was a look into what life with Sarah is like and I was addicted so its sad to see it go. You can bet that I'll be watching the episodes over and over online. If you haven't been lucky enough to see Sarah's Cottage, you can view full episodes here and you can view image galleries of all the rooms she renovated here.

To whet your appetite for all rooms Sarah, here are a couple pics from her cottage.






Nope, I can't believe that's a cottage either - and - its completely run off of solar power and propane!!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity