Sunday, March 27, 2011

-- CWC: Wall Hanging Cabinet --

Remember how months ago I blogged about our bathroom renovation and how it was *almost* finished?  Well three months later, I can check one more thing off that list of things to complete.

Lucas hung the bathroom wall-hanging cabinet late last week and I am in love!

Here is a look at how it looked before hanging it on the wall.


He built it out of walnut to match the bathroom vanity.  It has some beautiful grain to it and has tons of practical storage as well.



The shelves are adjustable so we should have no trouble storing all the medicines, extra shampoo bottle etc... that I have planned to stash away in here.  Check out the dove-tailed drawers...


We don't have pictures yet of it hanging on the wall, but I'll try to get some soon.  Only one more project to go before the bathroom is finished.  Lucas is making a hamper for towels with all the leftover walnut from the vanity and this cabinet.  He hasn't started it yet, but I'm hoping its finished before my family comes to visit for my convocation in June.

2 comments:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Oh my word. Could this BE any prettier? I'm just in awe. Can't wait to see it in its new home. Don't forget to show us.

Amanda @ Little House on the Corner said...

Wow, that's a gorgeous piece! And made of walnut, too! Wow. I'm jealous!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity