Friday, December 18, 2009

Merry (Early) Christmas to Me...

I was at the mall yesterday picking up something for Lucas and while strolling the halls, decided to head into Banana Republic as they had a great 40% off sale. Want to guess what I came home with? Here's a little hint...


If you know me well, you know that bags are my weakness - I love them. So when I saw this beauty, the inner argument of "you shouldn't buy something for yourself so close to Christmas" ... "I really love it and will be disappointed if I can't bring it home" ... "what if Lucas was going to get you something similar for Christmas?" ... "but its on sale!!"

As it turned out, my inner spender won the argument and I now have a new, buttery leather bag to add to my collection!


I think the grey colour will be great for the winter but will also be totally appropriate for Spring/Fall. I love it!!


No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity