Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Bare with me...

I didn't get to the 12 Weeks to Better Photography challenge for the week yesterday.  I won't get to it today either.  I'm hoping to get to it later in the week though.  Until then, here's a little peak at what I've been up to for the past few days...  and there is about 50 times more where that came from :)


Yep, that's data analysis in progress!  I've been sort of re-do-ing a bunch of the data analyses for my thesis.  There is something about writing the stuff up that makes me watch to check and re-check to make sure that I've done everything correctly.  I'm about 2/3s of the way through and have about another solid day of this - but then, I'd hazard to guess that my data analysis for my dissertation is about 98% done!!!  Woot! Woot!  I'm getting there... just not much extra time for blogging this week :(

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Makes me feel better that I'm not the only one who didn't do week 6.

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity